Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why Am I Blogging???

I began this blog with a vision of being able to share a lot of my hiking experiences with other people who love trampling around, scrambling over rocks and other activities associated with being outdoors. My black lab/pit (I think) Jed and I have been hiking together since he was a young pup, which now amounts to almost three years.

I often have been browsing the internet looking for information on various hikes, but the info is always so limited, I thought I would start an informational page where I can share my various experiences. Sometimes I hike just to hike, sometimes I hike to fish, and sometimes I just like being outside. But no matter the reason, I just like logging miles. Hope you enjoy my posts and pics as I get this blog up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleas feel free to leave me your comments